The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Is there something I'm missing?

I get the feeling that there's something funny going on around here lately.

People's attitudes are a tad off and their usual joking and humorous sarcasm has turned a bit spiteful. It seems that there's something irritating my fellow teammates lately, and I intend to find out what it is.

Nothing keeps a team from performing at their best like internal stryfe and discomfort. If only I can determine the root of this problem...

Maybe I can help to relieve some of the tension by telling an off-color joke or playing a "prank" on one of them. Switching The Reverend's regular coffee to decaf would surely do the trick. Ahhh, that's rich. I can hardly contain my own amusement at my proposed shenanigans.

I'm off to boost morale and fill in my newly-returned best friend, The Masked Mofo on today's scheduled duties.

"A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done."- Dwight D. Eisenhower

(Formerly) "LC"

Addendum:
I thought that we might all find this humorous as we don't actually know what the good Reverend's powers truly are.
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/31113
Satire can be a fickle mistress.

FLC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home