The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Missing Peoples

Has anyone seen Ted? I haven't seen him since he left to go home in San Fransisco. He was supposed to take me to the Zoo today. I finally get to go back now, after that whole poo flinging thing with the monkeys. Man, they can dish it out, but they can't take it.

Seriously, where's Ted? I wanna go see the penguins do it. It aint natural.


I think that's him...it's what came up when I put in "Ted, my roommate" in Google.

LC

2 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Courage said...

He's no fun. All he ever wants to do is go look at the bats for some reason. Always mumbling something about a stupid cave.

Friday, 02 December, 2005

 
Blogger oppy00 said...

Dude, the Rev ain't allowed at the Zoo. Something about a 'list' and a lot of young boys. I don't know all the details.

For the record count me out. The flame-bellied toads don't really do anything with flames. I was very disappointed.

I think Pretty Boy Slim might, take you. He told me a story about how zoo keepers are easy. Of course knowing PBS you'll have to find another ride home.

And for that matter I think Ted owes me $5.

Saturday, 03 December, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home