The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Whoo Hoo!

Whew! We sure dodged a boomerang. I got a call from the City last night. Well, actually they called for me but I said I wasn't home and that I was Mofo and could I take a message.

Turns out that those buildings I levelled were part of some re-zoming (?) project the City was working on. They were scheduled to be demolisheded next week anyways. So I ended up doing them a favor by just knocking them down for free. Actually; they offered me, I mean Liquid Courage ('cause I'm Mofo remember?), a job knocking stuff down for the City. So I get paid to have fun! I (Mofo) was smart enough to remind them that I (LC) had to be able to drink on the job to actually do the job. AND I worked out a deal to get the money that's sposed to go to health insurance to help pay for power ups. At first the lady said they couldn't pay for a "slush fund", but I said no not Slushies, beer and booze. I set her straight.

So. No trouble for the little incident and now I have a new job. Well, aside from fighting crime. So long donut shop!! .......Holy crap. I haven't been to the donut shop in like 3 weeks. Guess I should go and tell them I quit. And pick up a few dozen donuts while I'm at it.

Smell ya later!

LC
(I'm a deconstruction worker now!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Courage said...

I meant that I was gonna quit my job there. The one I haven't been to in at least 3 weeks. Not knock it down. ........Although that is a good idea after the way they treated me after the whole "bourbon flavored donuts" incident(s).

But they usually just give me free donuts to go away and stop driving customers away. Which is crap because I don't do a lot of driving 'cause I don't have a car. And I don't pick up strangers.

But no knocking it down. Free stuff wins out this time... this time.

Wednesday, 07 December, 2005

 
Blogger Liquid Courage said...

Ummmm.... i dunno about this.

Wednesday, 07 December, 2005

 
Blogger oppy00 said...

Mofo, don't forget we need Doritos, and the faucet in the kitchen drips. Oh, and Mofo, you still haven't filled out that paper-work for the Health benefits, and it would be nice if we could get a 401K or some type of retirement plan as well.

Congrats on the 'job' LC, have fun, and let me know if I can help, sounds fun, and I could sure use the extra money.

Thursday, 08 December, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home