The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Now if only I could program this VCR...

Whew! What an eventful weekend we've had around the hideout. I've been able to defeat evil in our fair city and defeat the "untidy monster" living in our very own secret headquarters.

This very weekend we were victorious against 3 super strong and intelligent, mutated gorillas (three of them!), another wave of giant robots (honestly, who keep using these darned things?!), Fanboy v3.0, and even had a brief (very brief) appearance by The 3 O'clock Bastard. AND I was able to clean up and organize the apartment, start a database and map of the last know whereabouts of all of our villains, pay the cable bill, and throw out 2 cartons of expired milk (eww).

With all this excitement and productivity, you can certainly understand for want my brevity. After all; it is exhausting being the leader of a finely tuned cadre of superbeings, re-organizing the canned goods in the cupboards, and trying to make The Masked Mofo feel like a part of the team upon his re-arrival.

Oh my, I'm getting winded just typing it all out. I'm going to go relax with some yoga and a nice Fresca. Until then, "It is in the character of very few men to honor without envy a friend who has prospered."-Aeschylus

Yours,
Formerly "LC"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home